Hot Pastrami Sandwiches.
You can cook Hot Pastrami Sandwiches using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Pastrami Sandwiches
- You need of Very thin sliced deli pastrami.
- Prepare of cheese of choice, I used sharp cheddar and pepper jack.
- You need of kaiser rolls, cut in half.
- Prepare of mustard you like, I used dijon.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of shredded lettece.
- You need of tomato.
Hot Pastrami Sandwiches step by step
- PREHEAT BROILER.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard and pepper in small bowl, whisk to combine. Spread mixture on cut sides of rolls. Place bottom rolls on baking sheet, divide pastrami evenly on bottom rolls, put 2 pieces of cheese on top of pastrami press down to adhere. Put baking sheet under broiler until cheese is all melted and hot. Remove from oven add a tomato slice and lettece and top of roll. Serve hot!.