Mini chicken pot pies. These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! These mini chicken pot pies are little but they hit with big awesome flavor!
Enjoy this chicken pot pie filled with peas and carrots – a delightful dinner made using Original Bisquick® mix. You may need to bake a bit longer than the recipe directs since you'll be starting with a cold pie. Transfer the chicken to a bowl. You can have Mini chicken pot pies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini chicken pot pies
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts shredded or cubed.
- Prepare 1 packages of Refrigerated Pie Crust.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped green pepper.
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes, chopped.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of cubes of chicken bullion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fresh garlic.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need 4 cup of water.
Melt butter in the same pot. How to make mini chicken pot pies. Traditional chicken pot pie is made in a pie dish, then sliced and served. That's WAY too messy for me and the slices end up in more of a glop than an actual slice.
Mini chicken pot pies instructions
- Bring chicken, spices, bullion to a boil.
- Take out pie crusts to adjust to room temp.
- Once chicken is cooked, take out to cool, then shred or chop.
- Add veggies to chicken stock and simmer 10 min.
- Flour the counter to roll out crusts.
- Roll out the edges of crust and place in lg muffin pan.
- Turn down veggies and thicken witn cirn starch or roux, let stand to thicken.
- Preheat oven to 400 º.
- Ladle the veggies into the pan, and cover with remaining dough.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 mins or until golden brown on top. ENJOY! !!.
These mini chicken pot pies couldn't be easier or more delicious! Paleo chicken pot pies that are mini in size and loaded with veggies, shredded chicken and a creamy, dairy-free filling. They're gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and paleo – though you'd never know it. Mini Chicken Pot Pies. by: molly yeh. Chicken soup concentrate: I like using the Orrington Farms brand.