You can cook Date/Oat Bars using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Date/Oat Bars
- Prepare of Chia seeds.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Pitted dates.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of Rolled oats.
- Prepare of Raisins.
- It’s of Sunflower seeds.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
Date/Oat Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit..
- In a small bowl, mix the chia seeds and cup of water. Set aside to form a gel..
- In a small bowl, microwave the dates and 1/2 cup water on high for 30 seconds. Blend the mixture until it forms a smooth paste..
- In a separate bowl, mix oats, sunflower seeds, raisins, and cinnamon. Stir in date paste and chia seed mixture..
- Pour into a lined or greased 8×8" baking dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Once cooled, cut into bars of desired size..