Spinach stew with smoked fish and pomo (cowskin). This recipe is an adaptation of the smoky spinach stew served at Papaye, Samuel Obeng's restaurant in the Bronx. The African Stewed Spinach also popularly known as Efo riro is a one-pot stew with layers of flavor. It requires quite a number of ingredients but little.
Top the filling with an even layer of smoked salmon. Using the Parmesan coated parchment to help you, roll up the roulade from the shortest end, pushing it away. Nigerian Egusi Soup with Fresh Fish & Spinach (Obe Efo Elegusi / Ofe Egusi) You can have Spinach stew with smoked fish and pomo (cowskin) using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table des Matières
Ingredients of Spinach stew with smoked fish and pomo (cowskin)
- It’s of Spinach.
- Prepare of Tomato,pepper,onions.
- It’s of Vegetable oil, seasoning.
- You need of Smoked fish, pomo,salt.
Cook the onions and garlic in oil until translucent. Add the diced tomatoes and cook until soft. Stir in tomato paste, curry powder and dill. Add a bit of water if it becomes too thick.
Spinach stew with smoked fish and pomo (cowskin) instructions
- Thoroughly wash, pick, slice spinach and set aside.
- Wash and Debone smoked fish and set aside,wash and cut pomo.
- Wash and blend tomato,pepper and onion.
- In a clean pot add a little vegetable oil,heat and add the tomato mixture..allow to cook for just a little bit.
- Steam spinach and add to the mix.
- Add the already washed fish and allow to cook for a bit.
- Check seasoning and salt and serve.
Both chickpeas and spinach are good sources of calcium and iron, plus chickpeas are also rich in protein, which most meat eaters are so PS: If you make this Spanish chickpea and spinach stew, don't forget to tag me on Instagram as @lazycatkitchen and use the #lazycatkitchen hashtag. Brush salt and sugar off the fish and place skin side down on the sugar cane. Combine eggs, cream and salt and pepper and pour over the spinach. Cook over a medium heat, pulling egg mixture into the centre of the frying pan until the eggs set and turn lightly golden brown on the bottom. Find the best Smoked Fish ideas on Food & Wine with recipes that are fast & easy.