Kentucky Derby Pie.
You can have Kentucky Derby Pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kentucky Derby Pie
- You need of Pie Filling.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of eggs (lightly beaten).
- You need of melted butter.
- You need of vanilla extract (3 tablespoons of bourbon).
- Prepare of chopped pecans (can use walnuts).
- Prepare of semisweet chocolate chips.
- It’s of Pie Crust.
- Prepare of frozen pie crust.
Kentucky Derby Pie step by step
- Prehead oven to 350.
- Mix with a wooden spoon. Can chop pecans smaller if you want..
- Pour filling into crust. Bake on the middle rack of the oven, until just set. Do not overbake! The pie is ready when the crust is golden, the top is just firm, but the very center is still a bit gooey..
- Let pie rest 2-3 hours before cutting..