Everyone's Favorite Mushroom and Chicken Pasta with Butter Soy Sauce.
You can have Everyone's Favorite Mushroom and Chicken Pasta with Butter Soy Sauce using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table des Matières
Ingredients of Everyone's Favorite Mushroom and Chicken Pasta with Butter Soy Sauce
- You need 50 grams of Chicken meat.
- It’s 1 of handful Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of portions Pasta.
- You need 1/2 of of a clove's worth ● Finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 of chili pepper ● Thinly sliced red chili pepper (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Hand-shredded nori (optional).
Everyone's Favorite Mushroom and Chicken Pasta with Butter Soy Sauce step by step
- Cut the chicken or bacon into bite-sized pieces. Shred apart the shimeji mushrooms..
- Put a teaspoon of salt into boiling water and cook the pasta following package instructions..
- Put the ● chopped garlic, thinly sliced chili pepper and olive oil in a frying pan. Set the heat to low..
- When the garlic is fragrant, add the butter..
- Add the chicken, turn up the heat to medium, and sauté..
- When the chicken meat changes color, add the shimeji mushrooms and continue sautéing..
- Add the salt and pepper and dashi stock granules..
- Swirl in the sake and soy sauce..
- Add the cooked pasta, and mix well..
- Transfer to serving plates and enjoy!.
- Delicious topped with hand-shredded nori seaweed too..
- I also recommmend- "Everyone's Favorite Bolognese-style Meat Sauce"..