LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne. Remove from heat and keep warm. Cook creamed spinach in microwave according to package directions or until hot throughout. The Best Spinach Shrimp Florentine Recipes on Yummly
This past weekend, I spent the entire day on Saturday doing a mega-blast of spring cleaning around. Shrimp and spinach are cooked in a buttery sauce with zoodles (zucchini noodles) in this gluten-free, grain-free version of an Italian classic. Zucchini & shrimp get fresh together! You can have LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table des Matières
Ingredients of LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne
- Prepare Box of penne pasta 16 oz.
- It’s 12 oz of bag frozen small shrimp.
- Prepare 16 oz of frozen spinach.
- It’s of Jalapeno deseeded and diced.
- It’s 2 of green onions(spring onions)sliced.
- You need 2 oz of great value chive and onion salad dressing.
- You need 8 oz of Reserved pasta water about.
- You need Tablespoon of minced garlic (you can use fresh if you choose so).
This simple recipe for Shrimp Florentine Pasta uses lemon juice to add bright acidity to a one-meal dinner entrée. Cook, stirring frequently until the shrimp turn pink and is cooked through, about. This Creamy Chicken Florentine with a creamy sauce and spinach is pure comfort food for days when you crave a good, warm meal. This is a simple chicken Florentine recipe where chicken is simmered in a creamy wine and parmesan sauce with tons of spinach.
LadyIncognito's Shrimp Florentine Penne step by step
- Put on a pot of water to a rolling boil and cook pasta according to box instructions until it's al dente. You can salt your water if you choose so..
- While the water is going get a trusty skillet and saute your frozen shrimp with seasoning of your choice until it is mostly cooked. I used fresh cracked black pepper and paprika and a pinch of grey sea salt. Your water should be ready for the pasta now..
- Add your spinach a bit at a time to give it time to defrost and cook. At this step I added a bit of water to help keep things moving and heat quickly. I added a tablespoon of minced garlic and jalapeno. Add the green onions. Let it all cook until done. Gather some of the pasta water and reserve for later. Drain and rinse your pasta with cold water if you used salt. Add it back to pot..
- I added the dressing mixed with a bit of the reserved water and roasted pepper and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes to the shrimp veggie mixture and cooked a few minutes more to bring out the onion flavor..
- Turn off heat and add shrimp veggie mixture to pasta in thirds and fold together. Serve as you wish alone or as a side. Enjoy!.
Discover Knorr Selects Spinach Florentine with Penne Pasta. A premium pasta side dish made with no artificial flavors and no artificial preservatives. Prepare your taste buds for our Knorr Selects Spinach Florentine with Penne Pasta. We've combined creamy asiago, cheddar, parmesan, and romano. The term Florentine is a reference to the cooking style of Florence, Italy.