Toasty Coconut Granola.
You can have Toasty Coconut Granola using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Toasty Coconut Granola
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded sweet coconut.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sliced almonds.
- Prepare 1 cup of Raisins.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped dried fruit (peaches, cranberries, etc).
- Prepare 7 tsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 5 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 pinch of Cinnamon, Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla bean extract.
Toasty Coconut Granola instructions
- Turn on oven 325°F..
- Combine oats, nuts, and coconut in a large bowl..
- Heat coconut oil, vanilla and honey in a small skillet and pour over oat mixture.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg. Toss to coat and spread mixture on baking sheet. Bake at for 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Cool completely and mix with dried fruits..