French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆. This is soaking bread slices in an Advocaat egg mixture then frying till golden brown; ideal for breakfast. The remaining mixture is then used to make. This fried egg sandwich recipe is perfect for a quick and easy breakfast or even a lunch.
Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us. This eggless french toast recipe has all the bells and whistles as far as taste and texture but to achieve this without eggs, I made the batter with milk, cornstarch, and vanilla. You can cook French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table des Matières
Ingredients of French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆
- You need of ・2 slices white bread, about 3cm (1.2'') thick.
- It’s of ・2 eggs (L～LL size).
- Prepare of ・200ml (7/8 cup) milk.
- You need of ・100ｍｌ(2/5 cup) heavy cream.
- It’s of ・25ｇ(2 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- It’s of ・40ｇ (3 Tbsp) unsalted butter, 20ｇ(1.5 Tbsp) × 2.
- Prepare of ・powdered sugar, adjust to suit your needs.
- You need of ・maple syrup, adjust to suit your needs.
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
The starch thickens the milk and helps the batter to hold on to the bread. It also yields perfectly crispy on the outside, soft on. This super delicious overnight French Toast Bake recipe takes French toast to a whole new level! Pieces of sourdough bread covered in an egg mixture, topped with cinnamon sugar, and baked to perfection!
French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/RP2zdUi7Plg.
- Beat eggs lightly until it becomes watery. Strain it with a tea strainer and pour it in a large bowl..
- Add milk, heavy cream and granulated sugar. Stir well for about a min..
- Cut each slice of white bread in half. Place them into a container. Pour the egg mixture over them..
- Soak both sides in the egg mixture. Cover it with plastic wrap and let it sit in a fridge overnight. Take it out of the fridge once after 1-3 hours and turn over the slices..
- Next morning, take the bread slices out of the fridge. Melt the butter (20g) on frying pan on low heat. Place the slices into the pan..
- Cook them for 12 mins on low heat or until golden. Turn to cook the other side for another 10 mins..
- Remove to a plate. Serve warm, with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and maple syrup. Cook the other 2 slices in same way..
This easy French toast casserole is the ultimate holiday or weekend breakfast!! This Easy French Toast recipe with a spicy twist makes your mornings worth waking up to. Dip bread slices into beaten egg mixture so that they absorb the mixture well and then fry. Since my mom loves to add spices on almost everything, she sprinkles some into beaten. French Toast is one of those breakfast dishes that doesn't really need a recipe.