Hotel Breakfast!! Easy Buttery Table Rolls.
You can cook Hotel Breakfast!! Easy Buttery Table Rolls using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table des Matières
Ingredients of Hotel Breakfast!! Easy Buttery Table Rolls
- You need 250 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 15 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 2 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 35 grams of Margarine.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 140 ml of [A] Milk.
- It’s 1 of [A] Egg yolk.
Hotel Breakfast!! Easy Buttery Table Rolls instructions
- Combine the [A] ingredients so that you have 170 ml of liquid combined..
- Put all ingredients into the bread machine. Choose the dough setting and switch it on!!.
- When done, transfer the dough onto a dusted work place. Press it down lightly to punch out the air..
- Divide into 10 portions. Form balls with the closed ends facing down. Cover with a tightly squeezed damp cloth. Let it ferment for 20 minutes..
- Using a rolling pin, stretch it out into a flat oval..
- Roll it up with your hands into a teardrop shape..
- Open up the upper corner slightly. Again, using a rolling pin, stretch it out so that it's thinner towards the tip..
- Pick up the wider corner and roll it up..
- Transfer onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Spray some water on them. Let rise (second rising) in 35℃ oven for 40 minutes..
- The dough should rise to about 1.5 to 2 times its original size..
- Brush some beaten egg on top. Bake for 17 minutes in a 180℃ preheated oven..