You can cook Southwest Chili using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Southwest Chili
- You need of ground turkey.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- It’s of onions.
- Prepare of orange or yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare of habanero peppers.
- Prepare of jalapeño peppers.
- You need of chili powder.
- It’s of ground red pepper.
- It’s of chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- Prepare of corn kernels.
- You need of pinto beans.
- Prepare of kidney beans.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
Southwest Chili step by step
- Cook ground turkey and pour into crock pot with juice..
- BBQ (roasting adds flavor & spiciness).
- Cut into medium chunks:.
- Dump all ingredients into crockpot in any order. If canned, include juices..
- Cook on high for 5 hours or until bell peppers are no longer crispy. NOTE: Chili may appear too thick at first and will thin as it cooks. Add V8 juice if you like your Chili runny..
- Easy recipe to alter if you're missing an ingredient..