Easy chili cheese fries 🍟. Making nacho cheese is way easier than you think. No roux is needed and it comes together in minutes. Added to the fries with chili, you get a dish that's creamy, salty, and meaty—everything you want for Sunday night football, though any night can be brought to a new tasty level with chili cheese.
Try this meaty, very cheesy and slightly spicy Chili Cheese Fries or Potato Wedges. It is so easy to make and is done in a jiffy. Lay fries or wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet. You can cook Easy chili cheese fries 🍟 using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table des Matières
Ingredients of Easy chili cheese fries 🍟
- It’s of big Handful your favorite frozen fries, I use rally’s fries.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 can of spicy chili beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fritos jalepeno nacho cheese dip.
These easy Chili Cheese Fries are a quick and fun family dinner! Frozen shoestring french fries topped with chili and shredded cheese – perfect for a movie night at home! Growing up in Philadelphia, the BEST EVER chili cheese fries come from a place called Nifty Fifties. Smothered in chili and cheddar cheese sauce, these easy chili cheese fries are a complete meal in themselves.
Easy chili cheese fries 🍟 instructions
- Cook the fries then top with hot beans, cheese and fresh cool sour cream! Additional toppings would be finely diced jalepeno, shredded cheddar or fiesta cheese, pico de Gallo or finely chopped purple or green onion..
This is an easy way to make one of my favorite snacks, chili cheese fries. This chili cheese fries, made with potatoes, chili powder, paprika, and cheese, is easy, quick, and perfect. Chili cheese fries don't always come smothered in greasy chili and gloppy cheese sauce. This easy rendition from Joy the Baker is made with chile powder and. Chili and fries should be finished at the same time.