White cheddar Mac n' Cheese. My mac and cheese is simple and has lots of flavor from the cheeses and ground chipotle chile. Our signature Shells & White Cheddar Mac was created because our co-founder, Annie Withey, couldn't find a natural mac & cheese on the market that lived up to her high ingredient standards. So, she whipped up a box of mac made the wholesome and delicious way – with real cheese.
And luckily, there is no shortage of variations on this classic, so it just never gets old. Simple, delicious, and totally comforting, this White Cheddar Mac and Cheese is the perfect quick fix for weeknight dinners. Because you're using a pound of it, make sure it's a cheese that's high quality and that you like. You can cook White cheddar Mac n' Cheese using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table des Matières
Ingredients of White cheddar Mac n' Cheese
- You need 2 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- You need 3 cup of 5 year aged white cheddar.
- You need 1 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Cubed velveeta cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Real butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Chicken base.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 box of Elbow macaroni.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken broth.
Jalapeño Bacon Mac n Cheese is loaded with poblano peppers, jalapeños, pepper jack cheese, and of course lots of bacon! In this recipe for Baked Stir in the sharp white cheddar and parmesan cheese, whisking until melted and creamy. Add the nutmeg, cayenne, black pepper, and salt (if desired). This simple mac and cheese is made ultra creamy with loads of white cheddar cheese.
White cheddar Mac n' Cheese instructions
- Melt butter in stainless steel pot. Add 2cups of whipping cream and mix while over low heat. Add 1 cup of chicken broth. Add one egg and whisk immediately, so egg does not curdle. Once egg is incorporated, add 2 cups of white cheese, 1 cup of sharp cheddar, and 1 cup of velveeta cheese and stir until melted. Add 1 tsp of chicken base and stir. Fill new pot up with 4 quarts of water, add a pinch of salt and let come to rapid boil. Once boiling, add elbow pasta and cook until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Add to baking pan. Season with pepper and drizzle with olive oil to prevent sticking. Pour cheese mixture over pasta and mix. Bake at 400°F for 25 min. Sprinkle remaining cup of white cheddar over the top and let cook for another 10 min. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs evenly on top and cook for another 10 min until brown and bubbling..
Stir in the salt, pepper, mustard and cheese. Add the pasta and toss to combine. I'm usually not a Mac and Cheese person because I tend to associate it with that boxed version I had the displeasure to eat once. But I had a decent version at a fancy restaurant once and realized that when it is made with some good quality cheese it can be pretty amazing! Shred the block of white cheddar cheese.