Frozen Strawberry Cream Pie.
You can have Frozen Strawberry Cream Pie using 19 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table des Matières
Ingredients of Frozen Strawberry Cream Pie
- Prepare of For Crust.
- You need 1 cup of crushed oreo cookies.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of melted butter.
- You need of For Strawberry Cream Filling.
- You need 2 cups of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- You need 8 ounces of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced strawberries, divided use.
- You need of For Whipped Cream Topping.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- You need 3 tablespoon of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of For Garnish.
- It’s of shaved milk, dark and white chocolate.
- It’s of as needed, red and pink sprinkles.
- You need 1 of fresh strawberry for center garnish.
Frozen Strawberry Cream Pie step by step
- Make Crust.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray.
- Combine cookie crums and butter in a bowl until moistened.
- Press crumbs firmly into prepared springform pan bottom. Freeze while preparing filling.
- Beat cream in a large bowl until it holds its shape well..
- In another bowl beat mascarpone cheese, sugar, lemon, salt and vanilla until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of the sliced strawberries and beat them in until just mixed.
- Fold in remaining sliced strawberries.
- Fold strawberry cream cheese mixture into whipped cream until combined.
- Pour into prepared crust. Top with whipped cream topping. Freeze pie while making topping.
- Make Whipped Cream Topping.
- Whip cream until it holds soft peaks.
- Add vanilla and sugar and beat until it holds its shape. Cover top of pie with whipped cream.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate and sprinkles and add one strawberry for the center. Freeze pie at least 4 hours before slicing..
- Remove sides of sprinform pan, slice and serve. For best flavor allow slices to stand at room temperature about 10 to 20 minutes.